Calcification of the Proximal and Mid LAD and mediastinal and Hilar Adenopathy
Diffuse Ground Glass Changes, Extensive Interlobular Septal Thickening and Kerley B Lines
Mosaic Perfusion Abnormalities
Kerley lines including Kerley A and Kerley B Lines
- 2-6 cm long oblique lines t
- <1 mm thick
- course towards the hila.
- thickening of the interlobular septa with
- lymphatic connections between the
- perivenous and
- bronchoarterial lymphatics
- chest Xray and CT
- cross normal vascular markings
- to the hilum from
- the upper lobes.
Following Therapy – Resolution of heart Failure